2011/08/09

Drinking (Tea) in the Rain

It seems summer here is over before it even started - it's raining continously and when Hailey and I decided to do some shots for an outfit post two days ago, we were caught up in a thunderstorm. Fortunately, when you're in Vienna you're also never too far away from the next café or teahouse. We took shelter in the Haas & Haas teashop, drinking pots of steaming amber liquid and munching on delicious sweets.

Saint Stephen's Square (usually with dozens of carriages)


Haas & Haas Café, garden view

I really love the "Old Photograph" filter - if you ignore the scaffold in the first picture, these almost look like they could have been taken some sixty years ago... But now for the outfits (and tea): Hailey sported a lovely blue dress with colorful stripes and a Peter Pan collar, but the real  highlights were her earrings and the (much needed) umbrella - take a closer look:


Dress - Forever21
Jacket & Bag - borrowed from my sister
(bag from Marina Oriandi)

Umbrella - Milk & Honey
Shoes - from a Greek boutique (forgot the name,
unfortunately)

 
I wore a nautical inspired outfit in blue, white and gold (unfortunately you can't see my earrings - little anchors I once bought from Accessorize). I simply love the bubble-shaped umbrella! Just a few days ago I saw a similiar one decorated with a black city skyline at STAXX In the City - I might need to buy it soon... with all the rain pouring down lately it's pretty much unavoidable, right??

Shorts - Stradivarius
Silk t-shirt - Zara
Blazer - Terranova
Bangles - Claire's
Shoes - from some Greek boutique I can't remember


Yum!

We sincerly hope your summer is less rainy than ours!

Love,
Sophy and Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment