2011/08/23

Horsey Shoes

I'm currently on my way to Italy for a final round of sunshine and tanning (with due care, of course - no one wants skin cancer!). We stopped by the beautiful city Bad Ischl, which was a famous health resort during the time of Emperor Franz Joseph and stayed overnight in Sankt Wolfgang, a small but crowded village well known for the hotel "Im Weißen Rössel" ("Ross" being ancient German for "horse").



Cakes at famous Café Zauner in Bad Ischl

A small shop for "antique" stuff in Ischl ;)

Sankt Wolfgang
 
Hotel "Im Weissen Rössel"

Before we continued our jouney, I got to see a game of Polo in the small village of Strobl am Wolfgangsee. Although it was scorching hot, people were wearing crisp linen or traditional Austrian clothing and even - or especially - the horses looked smart. I got a few shots from the event, so please enjoy:




I also made a few (very cute!!) purchases, which I'll soon show you. Also, I got a few beauty products I thought I'd try and write a review on. I don't know about you, but I certainly am happy whenever I find someone's already tried a product I'm interested in - like stuff for my nails, hair etc. etc. I wouldn't solely rely on someone else's opinion, but one can't deny it sometimes helps to get some advice.

Love,
Sophy

2 comments: