2011/10/09

Drizz in Kitz

This weekend I've been to famous ski resort Kitzbühel for the annual "Herzljägerball" hosted at the "Hotel Zur Tenne". This is what I wore on Friday (not the best choice considering we had a rather sudden and dramatic drop in temperature):

Shirt - Mexx
Skirt - Stefanel
Shoes - Never 2 Hot

On Saturday we went for a bit of shopping to "Antik Möbel" - a shop crammed with antiquities (see below) - and "Manufaktur Habsburg", where I got a beautiful cape for autumn weather (which hasn't been photographed yet, but will be icluded in an outfit-post soon). I simply love their fashion - rather pricey, yes, but great quality!


Photo Credit

And here we have the ever-present trademark of Kitzbühel: a chamois. This - really ugly tasteful - specimen is standing in the hotel's lobby and adorned with a myriade of Swarovski crystals. I think it's a miracle I have not yet gone blind from all that sparkle...


The ball itself was pretty much the best event I attended in the last few months: a raging, hot party! People were dancing like crazy to music that was very not-ballroom-like and all were wearing traditional clothing befitting the theme. Entertainer Gregor Glanz (who's looking a bit like Robbie Williams) rocked and just when the heat in the stuffed room threatened to become unbearable, huge snowflakes started falling thick and fast outside the window. Below you find a few shots from me, my friends and the crowd.



Very stylish - I love the hat!



Winter seems to really make haste this year...

Love,
Sophy

1 comment: