2011/11/05

Obsessed with ..... Bears

Yes, there are a lot of things you could say I’m obsessed with. Therefore, certain motives, shapes etc. can be seen again and again when taking a look at my possessions. Sophy also has a few of those items that sometimes make you buy a piece, even though you wouldn’t have looked at it if it wasn’t for that small detail.

That is why we decided to post about these obsessions of ours on a weekly basis, just so you can see how crazy we really are!
I’m starting with one of my obsessions, namely bears – in all kinds of colors and shapes! Even though my favorites are actually koalas and pandas, so they are represented the most.





As you can see in the pictures, I have a small collection of stuffed animals, also including one of the mascots for the Olympic Games in Beijing in 2008. Also, I have been collecting the calendars from a Chinese restaurant that my family and I like to go to from time to time – but only the ones with panda motives, so there are a few years missing in-between.

A piece that I like very much is the panda bag that one of my sisters bought for me at the “Ocean Park” in Hong Kong. What I like a lot about it is that it has a green lining, and green is my favorite color, plus it just looks really cute!
Lastly, my obsession naturally also shows in my jewelry collection, adding up to a few necklaces and earrings in bear-y shapes. The silver one with the green circle is actually a watch, while the other silver one is a rather new addition, and the bear moves, which I find really cute. And the last one, the gold necklace, belonged to my older sister before, but I liked it so much that I kept it.





I guess my collection will continue to grow in the future, although I will try to limit myself to buying only really cute and ‘rare’ items.

Love,
Hailey

Notes:
  1. Once again, I used a filter from Carrie at WishWishWish.

No comments:

Post a Comment