2011/11/29

Poisonous Perfume

Yesterday, in one of my classes, we analyzed an advertisement by Dior which I thought was very interesting! It is not your typical Dior advertisement and can also play tricks on your eyes ;)

Photo Credit

The picture we were shown had slightly different colors and therefore intensified the effect in a way, so the first time I looked at the advertisement I could only make out a skull. Only at second or third glance I was able to recognize the woman standing in front of the mirror. On the other hand, some people looked at the woman before realizing that there was a skull in the picture. The advertisement was photographed by Vincent Peters in 2002 and even received an award for creativity.

Maybe some of you are faster than I was or have seen the picture before, so we would be interested to read what you think about it.

Love, 
Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment