2011/12/25

A Blogger's Christmas Premiere


This is actually the first time for Sophy and me to write a Christmas blog entry! And I have to say, I’m rather excited about that.

So, first of all, we want to wish you all a very happy Christmas! Hopefully you’ll have a lovely time with your friends, family, or whoever else you’re celebrating with. As for Sophy and me, we’re both spending the day with our families – eating and singing, or just listening to Christmas songs, and unwrapping presents on the evening of the 24th, as it is common in Austria.

To give you an impression of what our celebrations look like, we wanted to show you pictures of our Christmas trees.
The one in my family was decorated by me and my two sisters, and I have to say that this year we didn’t really have a plan, we just looked at all the stuff we had and put everything on the tree that looked cute, always finding something new that just had to be on it! Hence, we ended up with a rather chaotic, but very personal decoration ;)



Sophy and her family are celebrating on a hunting mansion, so she took a picture of the Christmas tree they put up there. And I think by just comparing these two trees, one can see how many different kinds there are. Plus different ways to decorate ;)


Hopefully you all have a wonderful Christmas time as well! We’d of course be happy to hear about it, if anyone feels like sharing :)


Love,
Hailey & Sophy


Notes:
  1. The image I merged with the pictures was made by ~Studiowiklund.





*


No comments:

Post a Comment