2011/12/18

Obsessed with ..... Colorful Nails

As you might be able to guess from the pictures I am about to post – for showing you this specific obsession of mine I had to take a couple of pictures throughout the past few weeks instead of just one quick photo shoot. But it was fun and I tried to make the pictures interesting as well, so hopefully you’ll like them ;)



I was never really into colorful nails, as I felt they made me look too ‘dressed up’. However, about a year ago or so one of my friends wore bright pink nail polish which I only noticed when she told me – and so I realized that colorful nail polish actually does not attract as much attention as I thought.

Now, since I had some light blue polish standing around in one of my cupboards for some time, – after I accidentally bought it, thinking it was transparent nail polish with only a hint of blue – I decided to take it out and see if I like it or not. Over time, I then started to experiment with other colors, and also some patterns - but I might tell you more about that in another post.



I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Love,
Hailey


Notes:
  1. The turquoise nail polish in the first picture is called “Misty Jade”, and it’s from Rimmel London, as is the purple one (“Lively Lilac”).
    The darker purple tone was from Nivea Beauté
    and has a metallic shine.
    Lastly, the white polish by Maybelline
    belongs to my mother, and I also borrowed the silver glitter from her (“Glitter Rainbow” by LOOK).
  2. Once again, I used a filter from WishWishWish for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment