2011/12/03

Obsessed with ..... Green

When it comes to choosing between a red, a blue, or a green scarf, I usually go for the green one. Why? Because I have somehow developed a special liking for that color over the past few years. I don't know exactly how it started, but it is definitely my favorite color. Followed by blue, I'd say.

Naturally, I have a lot of possessions in green - although somehow when you want to take pictures of 'all the stuff' you have it seems like there's actually not that much to show? I'm sure in the next few days I will find lots of stuff that I could have photographed as well, but for this post I had to go with the things that came to my mind at that moment.



Starting with the back of my phone plus the sheep charm attached to it which I bought this year on my trip to Dublin with a friend. In the second picture you can see some pieces from my jewelry collection - but rest assured that there is much more to find here, I just wanted to save a few pieces for another post. You'll see why ;)

In my closet, all kinds of shades of the color of hope or envy can be found as well. You wouldn't think there are that many different greens, right? However, this is just a sneak peek, but you might see some of these pieces in an outfit post someday.
And lastly, I wanted to show you a scarf that my sister, knowing about my obsession (how could you not notice?) made for me a few years ago. As you might notice, I was a bit camera-shy here, but I had to at least wear the scarf to show it off properly :)



I hope you liked this week's obsession post.

Love,
Hailey

Notes:
  1. Filter taken from WishWishWish.

2 comments:

  1. love this green post, hehe green is fantastic! some of my best dresses are green

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/04/2011

    If you have any red,too,then you are set for the Christmas season ;) Still, green is a great colour.

    ReplyDelete