2012/02/01

Finger Food

Just take a look at these gorgeous rings and try telling me you don't love them (although they're as cheesy as miniature food adorning jewellery can possibly be).  

Photo Credit

Photo Credit

Photo Credit

Photo Credit

These always remind me of one scene from the movie "Marie Antoinette" with Kirsten Dunst:

Image Credit

When I was in Greece last summer, I found this amazing little shop where you could buy every part necessary for making your own jewelery! They must've had thousands of little ornaments in there and among them were - you can probably guess it - some tiny cakes! So I bought some glue and metal bands and today I'm able to present you: my very own collection of 'finger food'...




I've yet to find an outfit to go with the rings - if I'm daring enough to actually wear something so completely and unconditionally... cute. In any case I'll have to tone down the clothes 'cause one of these will already be enough of an eye-catcher. 

Love,
Sophy

2 comments: